Accountant Co. Louth €50-60K
INFORM3 are currently recruiting for an Accountant to join their client’s team that recognised globally for their business within the Manufacturing Industry.
The ideal candidate will be reporting to the Finance Director and will be responsible for assisting the production of consolidated financial results across multiple currencies and other roles within the company department.
If this role is suited to you, then get in touch!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis and Finance Manager on a daily basis maintaining and building month on end reporting and financial planning models.
- Identify and measure key success drivers.
- Providing finance and business support to commercial, sales and operational staff.
- Support decision making with data and insight.
- Responsible for providing accurate and timely finance information.
- Support the FD in budgeting and re-forecasting process for Group revenues and costs and cost centres to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Calculate monthly work in progress/comment on variance analysis.
- Preparation and reconciliation of year end information for Auditors, Tax department and Group requirements.
- Preparing UK and Irish Vat returns
- Provide cover for Weekly and monthly payroll
- Contributing to ad hoc financial projects as required as part of the overall finance functions and required by Finance Director.
- Qualified accountant – CIMA, ACA, ACCA.
- 3+ years’ experience working within a fast-paced environment within financial reporting.
- Practice-trained Accountant an advantage
- Experience of working with ERP systems. SAP Business One experience an advantage
- Ability to deal with financial and non-financial people.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Ability to work within a team environment and on your own and work to tight deadlines.
- Experience of working with SAP desirable.
The role offers and excellent salary package as well as Healthcare scheme, pension plan, free parking and other benefits.
For any more information on the role please contact Caolán on 015 314 886.