Area Sales Manager Northern Region Car & Fuel Card Provided
Are you an experience Area Sales Manager? Then this is the role for you!
Our successful client company are currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic, strong individual who can represent their company in a fast-paced environment which is very rewarding. Some of the daily duties can include- face to face sales, problem solving, general customer service duties and product training.
They are looking for an Area Sales Manager to build and progress the already established area in the Northern Region. The successful candidate must be; Well presented, positive, driven, and have a great work ethic and be willing to travel across certain areas.
Roles & Responsibilities Include:
- You will be reporting to the Head of Group Sales.
- Repeat selling to an established customer base as well as generating new business.
- Responsible for proactively managing their accounts,
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key accounts and Buying Groups across the region.
- Own, hit or exceed annual sales targets and key milestones from a personal and company perspective from achieving sales targets, to maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Demonstrate a strong willingness to grow, lead and manage the sales territory.
- Ensure that the sales process and CRM are maintained from a key account and customer service perspective.
- Strong journey planning and account management experience.
- 2+ years’ experience of selling timber products into the builders’ merchant sector.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Construction Industry.
- Ambitious, enthusiastic, self-motivated individual.
- Ability to deal with customer enquiries.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Clean Driver’s License.
This role offers an excellent benefits and salary package and also comes with a company car and fuel card.
For any more information on the role please contact Caolán on 0283 089 8345.