Assistant / Trainee Project Manager
This is an excellent position for a recent graduate in construction or someone with a few years experience looking to make the move into Project Management. This contractor will give you the opportunity to shadow and extremely successfull Project Manager in the industry and train you to a level where you will be Project managing multi-million-pound projects on your own.
A clear career path and opportunity’s into senior management will be will be quickly noticeable during interview stage.
• Liaising with Clients and Site Foreman daily.
• Plan, organise and co-ordinate projects from start to completion.
• Deal with the client on any issues that may arise.
• Recruit Sub-Contractors.
• Produce and implement project programme of works.
• Collate H&S Information
• Educated to Degree level with at least 6 months previous experience working in a construction/ manufacturing industry with knowledge of and input into contracts delivery.
• GCSE or equivalent qualification in English and Maths
• Good computer literacy including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel
• Excellent communication, negotiating and influencing skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Must be prepared to undertake some travel as part of the role
This role could suit an engineer or recent construction graduate looking to move into management.
For more information on this role please contact Ethan Campbell on 02830898345 or 015314886
Office 10, ITEC Business Park, 52 Armagh Road, Newry, Down, BT35 6DN
Tel NI: 028 30898345
Tel ROI: 01531 4886
Connect with Us: