Inform3 Recruitment are looking for Assistant / Junior Project Managers in Laois
This is an excellent position for a recent graduate in construction or someone with a few years’ experience looking to make the move into Project Management. The client will provide the opportunity for the successful candidate to shadow and extremely successful Project Manager in the industry and train you to a level where you will be managing multi-million-pound projects.
About the Company
With continued year after year growth. this established design and project management team strive for perfection and client satisfaction. They commit to sustainable construction with accountability, while maximising value for money and quality of living for the client. They develop a Design and Project Management package specially to assist the client along the path of their construction project. They will design your project to meet your needs and project manage the construction to ensure you achieve value for your hard-earned money, while integrating excellent workmanship.
Assistant Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Liaising with Clients and Site Foreman daily.
• Plan, organise and co-ordinate projects from start to completion.
• Deal with the client on any issues that may arise.
• Recruit Sub-Contractors.
• Produce and implement project programme of works.
• Collate H&S Information
• Educated to Degree level with at least 6 months previous experience working in a construction/ manufacturing industry with knowledge of and input into contracts delivery.
• GCSE or equivalent qualification in English and Maths
• Good computer literacy including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel
• Excellent communication, negotiating and influencing skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Must be prepared to undertake some travel as part of the role
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Patrick Currie email@example.com
Office 10, ITEC Business Park, 52 Armagh Road, Newry, Down, BT35 6DN
Tel NI: 028 30898345
Tel ROI: 01531 4886
Connect with Us: