Job Title: BIM Engineer
Company Overview: Our Clientis a leading mechanical and electrical engineering company based in Ireland, providing a range of solutions for the construction industry. We work across a range of industries, including data centres, healthcare, life sciences, commercial, and industrial.
Job Overview: We are currently seeking a BIM Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and managing digital models of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) systems using Building Information Modelling (BIM) software. The candidate will work collaboratively with other engineers and stakeholders to ensure that MEP systems are designed, constructed and commissioned to the highest quality standards.
- Develop 3D models of MEP systems using BIM software, including Revit and Navisworks.
- Collaborate with other engineers, architects, and stakeholders to ensure that MEP systems are designed and constructed to the required quality standards.
- Review project specifications, drawings, and other documentation to identify potential clashes and issues.
- Conduct clash detection and coordinate resolution activities to ensure that MEP systems are installed and commissioned correctly.
- Prepare and submit progress reports and other project-related documentation to senior management.
Provide training and support to other team members on BIM software and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or a related field.
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role, working on MEP projects using BIM software.
- Expertise in BIM software, including Revit and Navisworks.
- Knowledge of MEP systems and construction processes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Full driving license.
Salary Range: The salary for this role will be competitive and will depend on the candidate's experience and qualifications.
Industries that Our Clientwork in: Data Centres, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Commercial, and Industrial.
If this is something that is of interest to you, please phone Jamie on 01 531 4886.