BIM Engineer Dublin €45-55k
Our client is an M&E Consultancy who are undergoing continuing growth as they continue to win major work and as a result, are recruiting for a BIM Engineer able to implement their integrated building information modelling services and drive improvements in the design quality.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing BIM workflows taking ownership of quality and excellence in the production and delivery of 2D layouts, schematics and 3D models, and liaising with Engineers to create precision 3D modelling of design layouts.
- Play a role in the design and documentation of multiple projects
- Monitor the agreed workflows and modelling techniques that are used in projects
- Develop concept design and revise existing engineering drawings from specific sketches or layouts
- Adhere to company and client drafting standards and procedures, and development of those standards when required
- Research solutions to project concerns and present solutions to design problems
- Degree in a related subject
- Minimum 3 years of BIM experience
- Experienced in preparation of drawings and models with limited input from engineers, using own experience to develop output from sketches
- Knowledge of MEP systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- IT Literate and Microsoft Office programs, including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Interviews are taking place next week so please submit your CV for consideration!
For more information, please feel free to contact Caolán on 015 314 886.