Building Service Engineer (Electrical) Belfast £35-55k
Are you a skilled Building Services Engineer with excellent interpersonal, communication and team working skills?
Our client, a leading M&E Consultancy based in Belfast have a number of openings after winning new contracts and are looking for Electrical biased Building Service Engineers to join their team.
- Take a lead role in the design and specification of Electrical Building Services in a variety of industry and project types, sizes and complexity
- Develop high quality sustainable building engineering services designs, calculations, technical notes and reports
- Review and checking of documentation
- Assist with client technical queries
- Prepare risk assessments
- Produce detailed programmes to provide time scales and milestones for the projects
- Keep up to date with emerging technology and integration with new design concepts for buildings
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/Building Services or a similar discipline
- Minimum 4 years experience in an M&E Consultancy
- Experience of delivering detailed designs through full design cycle.
- Able to represent the company in a positive and proactive manner including mentoring and training of junior staff
- Excel at problem solving and will be capable of working through technical challenges on a day-to-day basis
Our client has an excellent employee retention record and are committed to providing a positive and engaging working environment.
For more information please contact Jamie at our offices on 0283 089 8345