Building Service Engineer Cork €35-45k
A well respected and long-established Consultancy is recruiting for a Building Service Engineer with a Mechanical bias to join their team.
You will be responsible for projects from conception to design, ensuring all aspects of assigned projects are delivering in accordance with the specification and regulations as well as the highest standard expected.
- Design, plan and coordinate Mechanical projects
- To contribute to the overall planning process, by providing specialist advice and input on specific projects.
- Ensure the sequence of works to align with other trades for the successful delivery of the package of works.
- Preparation of specifications, tenders, orders and tender invitation lists.
- Ensure compliance with current legislation and best practice.
- To ensure that the appropriate level of consultation takes place with clients prior to briefs, designs or specifications being finalised.
- Ensuring the mechanical design takes account of buildability and H&S requirements.
- Qualified to degree level in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Practical experience working as a Mechanical Design in the Building Services sector
- Consultancy experience highly desirable
- Familiar with building regulations
- Commercially astute
- Excellent IT skills and proficient with AutoCAD
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to work to deadlines
For more information please contact Jamie on 01 531 4886.