CAD Technician Co. Cork €35-45K
A leading Manufacturing company based in Co. Cork are currently looking for a CAD Technician to join their ever-expanding business.
The role offers the chance to join a great team with high ambitions. The successful candidate will be presented with the opportunity to work on new and innovative developments and products and grow with the company as it continually progresses through the industry.
Roles & Responsibilities Include:
- Preparing and reviewing technical documentation for these designs including Installation and Maintenance Manuals, critical spare parts lists, technical submittals, drawings, component selections and unit datasheets.
- Assist the sales team in preparing submissions for tender related to the key client and others where necessary, including to technical review of specification documentation, organisation and compilation of technical responses on behalf of the team in conjunction with design team and key account manager.
- Ensure unit designs are in accordance with the approved Project specifications.
- Coordination with the production team to ensure seamless integration of design into manufacturing.
- Ensuring consistent quality and design across all projects relating to this customer and their specifications.
- Regular, open and clear communication with the customer management team within the company.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree or equivalent in Mechanical/HVAC/Building Services Engineering Degree.
- Experience and understanding of CAD Software and 3D Modelling Software.
- LEAN training and/or experience of working in a LEAN organisation.
- Experience in building services engineering is desirable.
- Knowledge of using Revit is desirable.
- Excellent Verbal & Non-Verbal Communication.
- Ability to work on your own and within a team environment.
For more information about the role please feel free to contact Caolán on 015 314 886.