Civil Design Engineer
Location: Central Dublin
A leading engineering consultancy based in Dublin are currently looking for an experienced Civil engineer to join their expanding team. Successful candidate would be joining the design team working on a range of projects including residential, commercial and industrial projects.
- Implementing the company’s ISO policies and procedures
- Commitment to and promotion of company values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures.
- Design in accordance with building regulations.
- Design of projects from conceptual phase through to project completion
- Deliver work to an agreed fee and timescale
- Manage project profitability (monitoring / planning of costs and budgets)
- Liaison with contractors, the supply chain and other project stakeholders
- Preparation of contract specifications and drawings
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience
- Relative Construction Degree
- AutoCAD & Civil 3D experience would be desirable
- Proficient in Office Packages
- Member of Engineers Ireland would be desirable
- Hybrid/ Remote working
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for career progression with a growing company
For Further Information please contact Jamie Doyle via
Call: ROI 00353 (0) 1531 4886