Job Location: West Midlands
Inform3 are recruiting for a Civil Engineer to join a top Northern Irish contractor carrying out a range of road/rail projects in West Midlands, Birmingham.
The client is seeking candidates with an in-depth knowledge in civils and who is able to take on responsibility and work off their own initiative in a busy working environment.
Civil Engineer Requirements:
- Liaise with the Project Manager
- Check Site Drawings and Specifications, setting out the site accurately
- Supervise and coordinate site teams providing clear communication
- Coordinate Plant, Machinery and Equipment
- Order in materials ensuring sufficient stocks are on site
- Regularly complete the site diary
- Manage traffic on site
- Liaise with Clients / Consultancies / Staff when appropriate
- Assist in emergency situations
- Complete Toolbox talks
- Complete Health & Safety briefings
- Attend Site Meetings
- Be the technical and structural point of contact
- Provide reports to the Project Manager
- Adhere to Health & Safety regulations
Civil Engineer Specification:
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience
- Ability to adapt to new circumstances
- Highly organised and motivated
- Competent on Microsoft Office.
- Full driving license
The client understands the value of quality staff, ensuring that they have put in place professional working practices and in return are looking for candidates that are self-motivated and who can deliver quality work.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Michelle Keeley on email email@example.com or phone 015 314 886 or 028 308 98 345.