Job Title: Civil Engineers
Job Location: Dublin
INFORM3 are currently recruiting Civil Engineers for a top civils contractor for numerous civil projects in the Dublin area.
The client is seeking candidates with setting out experience and at least 3 years previous civil experience.
Civil Engineer Job Requirements:
- Setting out the site in accordance with site drawings and specifications
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- Accurately record site progress in the diary
- Provide technical and structural experience
- Comply with strict safety regulations
- Conduct Toolbox Talks
- Assist in managing the traffic on site
- Report to the Project Manager
Civil Engineer Job Specification:
- 3 years minimum relevant experience.
- Setting out experience.
- Third level qualification in Engineering – Construction/Civil
- Highly organised and motivated
- Excellent IT skills with good working knowledge of AutoCAD (or similar) & MS Office
- Full driving license.
This client appreciates the value of hard work, professional working practices and high standards and in return can offer an excellent overall package to the right person.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Michelle Keeley on email email@example.com or phone 015 314 886 or 028 308 98 345.