Job Location: Fermanagh
Inform3 are currently working with a top NI civils contractor seeking civil engineers in Fermanagh to carry out NI Water projects including work on WWTP, NI Water Frameworks, New Capital Works Projects & a range of civil marine projects as well.
The client is seeking candidates with setting out experience and previous civil experience.
Civil Engineer Job Requirements:
- Setting out the site in accordance with site drawings and specifications
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- Accurately record site progress in the diary
- Provide technical and structural experience
- Comply with strict safety regulations
- Conduct Toolbox Talks
- Assist in managing the traffic on site
- Report to the Project Manager
Civil Engineer Job Specification:
- 1-5 years minimum relevant experience.
- Setting out experience.
- Third level qualification in Engineering – Construction/Civil
- Highly organised and motivated
- Excellent IT skills with good working knowledge of AutoCAD (or similar) & MS Office
- Full driving license.
This client appreciates the value of hard work, professional working practices and high standards and in return can offer an excellent overall package to the right person.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Michelle Keeley on email email@example.com or phone 028 308 98 345.