Civil Engineer/Site Agent
Job Location: Leinster
Inform3 are currently seeking a Civil Engineer/Site Agent to work on major roadworks projects throughout Leinster.
The client has a multi-million contract for continuous road works across Offaly and surrounding areas. They are seeking an engineer with a civils background, preferably on road/infrastructure projects.
Ideally the suitable candidate will be able to set out the site comfortably and able to manage sub-contractors.
Civil Engineer/Site Agent Job Requirements:
- Setting out the site in accordance with site drawings and specifications
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- Accurately record site progress in the diary
- Provide technical and structural experience
- Comply with strict safety regulations
- Conduct Toolbox Talks
- Assist in managing the traffic on site
- Report to the Contracts Manager
Civil Engineer/Site Agent Job Specification:
- Setting out experience
- Civil Engineer Degree.
- Highly organised and motivated
- Communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- Competent on Microsoft Office.
- Full driving license.
This client appreciates the value of hard work, professional working practices and high standards and in return can offer an excellent overall package to the right person.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Michelle Keeley on email email@example.com or phone 028 308 98 345 / 015 314 886.