Job Location: Kildare & Wexford
Inform3 are currently recruiting for Civil Foremen to complete civils work in Kildare & Wexford. This role is perfect for an experienced Foreman who has the capabilities to ensure that the project is planned, programmed and executed to a high standard. The ideal candidate will have experience working on pharmaceutical projects.
- Liaising with Projects/Contracts Managers.
- Supervising various on-site teams, giving clear direction on weekly tasks and objectives.
- Complete projects to the agreed specification, quality, cost and programme.
- Supervise Health and Safety and ensure all protocols are met.
- Managing traffic on site.
- Complete site inductions.
- Attend site management meetings.
- Complete the daily site diary, allocation sheets, time sheets, record of labour, progress report sheets, plant returns, material returns and local site purchase sheets.
- Civils Experience, preferably pharmaceutical or retail projects.
- Construction Management background.
- Confident in managing site teams.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Full driving license.
The client is readily looking for staff and can offer an excellent overall package to a suitable candidate.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Daris Benallal on:
Tel: 015 314 886
Office 10, ITEC Business Park, 52 Armagh Road, Newry, Down, BT35 6DN
Tel NI: 028 30898345
Tel ROI: 01531 4886
Connect with Us: