Civils Site Engineer
Job Location: Donegal
Inform3 are recruiting for a Site Engineer to join a large civil contractor to work on a civil engineering project in Donegal. The client is seeking candidates with an in-depth knowledge in civils and who is able to take on responsibility and work off their own initiative in a busy working environment.
Civil Site Engineer Requirements:
- Report to the Senior Engineer/Project Manager
- Ensure the site is set out with great accuracy
- Coordinate various site teams and sub-contractors
- Ensure health and safety procedures and protocols are adhered to
- Coordinate and manage traffic on site
- Order materials and organise Plant, Machinery and Equipment
- Attend site management meetings
- Liaise with both client and public if needed
Civil Site Engineer Specification:
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- 2+ years’ experience, preferably on infrastructure/civil works
- Ability to adapt to new circumstances
- Ownership of work
- Good presentation and communication skill, written and verbal
- Full driving license
The client understands the value of quality staff which is why they can offer strong salary + packages including 27 days holidays and strong pension.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Michelle Keeley on email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 015 314 886 or 028 308 98 345.