INFORM3 – Construction Recruitment
Civil Site Supervisor – ROI
INFORM3 are recruiting for a Civil Site Supervisor to work on a large substations project throughout Ireland.
The client is a Civil Engineering Contractor that is expanding rapidly within the industry and has a highly knowledgeable and experienced team. The client requires the successful candidate to have previous substation experience and willing to travel.
The Contractor has a number of live projects and is able to offer excellent career progression.
Civil Site Supervisor Job Role:
- Liaise with the Project Manager
- Review Site Drawings & Specifications
- Manage site operatives, subcontractors and site work.
- Conduct Toolbox Talks and Health and Safety Briefings
- Undertake inspections in line with accepted quality control standards.
- Review civil design for constructability & liaise with civil design department
- Reduce all construction associated costs where applicable
- Planning and programming of current and future works.
- Material Management.
Civil Site Supervisor Job Requirements:
- Leadership skills and ability work within a team
- Civil Construction experience
- Previous Substation experience
- Qualified to a suitable level in Construction, Mechanical Engineering or an Electrical Engineering discipline
- Knowledge of current legislation relating to Health, Safety and Environment
- Skill in organising resources and establishing priorities
- Ability to work within budget and to program timescales
- IT literate, specifically in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Full Driving Licence and willingness to travel and work away at customer sites
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Michelle Keeley on email email@example.com or phone 015 314 886 or 028 308 98 345.