Our client is a committed, professional and highly experienced engineers, who have provided specialist Consulting Engineering services in Road Safety, Transport Planning, Highway Design and Project Management since our establishment in 2006.
They have successfully completed appointments in Ireland, the UK, the Middle East and Asia on behalf of a growing customer base which includes major Design Consultancy firms, National and Local Authorities, large Contracting companies, and international multilateral development banks.
To support their continued growth, they are currently looking for a Civil Engineer to join their specialised team.
• Be enthusiastic and able to progress tasks independently, with good personal organisational capability
• Be capable of undertaking independent or guided research on relevant topics
• You will be involved in using AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D and Junctions 9 (e.g. ARCADY, PICADY) and TRICS. This knowledge would be an advantage, but is not essential
• Have a Level 8 and/or Level 9 qualification (as per the Irish NFQ) in Civil Engineering, or a Transport related discipline
• A competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
• Annual membership costs for one engineering institution, plus costs toward gaining a professional title
• Continued Professional Development
• Annual performance reviews and mentoring
• Free parking at our office in Dublin
• A fantastic opportunity to join a small but specialised firm and play a significant role in shaping our business in the mid to long term.
This role will be based in our Dublin office; however, it will entail travel within Ireland, and possibly overseas for project delivery, training, and business development.
Office 10, ITEC Business Park, 52 Armagh Road, Newry, Down, BT35 6DN
Tel NI: 028 30898345
Tel ROI: 01531 4886
Connect with Us: