Inform3 are currently recruiting for Civils Foremen to complete civils packages on residential projects. Theses roles are perfect for experienced Foremen who have the capabilities to ensure that the project is planned, programmed and executed to a high standard. The ideal candidate will have experience working in residential projects and be willing to travel to Kildare and Louth.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Liaising with Projects/Contracts Managers.
- Supervising various on-site teams, giving clear direction on weekly tasks and objectives.
- Complete projects to the agreed specification, quality, cost and programme.
- Supervise Health and Safety and ensure all protocols are met.
- Controlling/managing traffic on site.
- Complete site inductions.
- Attend site management meetings.
- Complete the daily site diary, allocation sheets, time sheets, record of labour, progress report sheets, plant returns, material returns and local site purchase sheets.
Job Role Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role.
- Civils Experience, preferably residential projects.
- Construction Management background.
- Confident in managing site teams.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Full driving license.
This client works on a range of projects and is readily looking for staff and can offer an excellent overall package to a suitable candidate.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Daris Benallal on email email@example.com or phone 015 314 886 or 028 308 98 345.
Office 10, ITEC Business Park, 52 Armagh Road, Newry, Down, BT35 6DN
Tel NI: 028 30898345
Tel ROI: 01531 4886
Connect with Us: