Role: Contracts Manager
Job Location: Dublin
This is an exciting time to join one of Ireland's award-winning building and civil engineering
Due to successful new business wins, Cunningham Contracts Group is seeking to appoint a Senior
civils contract Manager.
The company has recently expanded into new markets and business sectors, particularly in the
infrastructure and specialist areas and has gained a reputation as a leading and reputable contractor
who delivers quality assured solutions to its wide-ranging customer base.
The duties will consist of the following across multiple sites, North & South Dublin.
Managing & coordinating onsite activities as follows:
• Heavy civils, mass excavations, piling, contig wall, secant wall, basement construction, dewatering, coordination of foundations/services, radon to substructure level, RC Frame construction, deep drainage, domestic drainage, roads, streetlighting and all finishing/landscaping works.
• Utility company coordination
• Road opening licence applications, bonds, road permits
• Taking in charge of local authorities
• Procurement of materials
• Management and scheduling of in house plant & labour along with all other relevant supply chain management
• Management and supervision of all site/section engineers
• Reporting to operations director on project deliverables
• Past experience setting out and managing multiple projects in the environments as listed above
• Liaising and coordinating with design teams
• Construction/Civil Engineering Degree or third level qualifications
• Proven experience on managing sub tiers
• Proven experience coordinating and managing in house plant and labour ensuring commercial viability
• Strong commercial awareness
• Attention to detail and change
• Management and development of the civils division
• Knowledge and experience managing heavy plan
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Daris Benallal on email email@example.com or phone 015 314 886 or 028 308 98 345.
Office 10, ITEC Business Park, 52 Armagh Road, Newry, Down, BT35 6DN
Tel NI: 028 30898345
Tel ROI: 01531 4886
Connect with Us: