Credit Controller (Maternity Cover) South Down
INFORM3 are looking for a self-motivated and commercially orientated Credit Controller to join our clients team based in Newry, County Down to deal with all aspects of credit control.
They are looking for a successful candidate who can manage and maintain the company's credit and debt collection processes and the role will require a detail-oriented, organised individual who can use their own initiative to identify and mitigate credit risk, while ensuring timely payment of invoices and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
This role is also a maternity cover with the possibility of career progression within the company with excellent working hours and benefits packages.
- Responsibility for each Account on the Sales Ledgers ensuring all information is up to date.
- Proactively chase outstanding payments from Customers using a variety of channels including phone calls & emails.
- Proactively manage customer payments, in accordance with company policy.
- Allocation of receipts on system.
- Managing the new customer account applications and account approval process.
- Liaise with management and sales team regarding account updates.
- Ensure customer queries are responded to in a timely manner.
- Establish good working relationships with all customers.
- Plan and lead monthly credit control meetings.
- Prepare and distribute weekly credit control reports.
- Assisting with a wide variety of other credit control processes and procedures.
- Adhoc office duties.
- Experience of working in a credit control or customer accounts environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- 2+ years’ experience using ERP Systems.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to problem solve and work under own initiative.
- Proficient in MS Office to include Excel.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with others.
For more information surrounding the role, feel free to contact Caolán on 0283 089 8345