Inform3 are recruiting for an extremely reputable property developer who specialise in high volume/ high density residential new build developments in Leinster.
They seek an EHS Advisor who will be responsible for supporting the creation and running of a safe construction site. Good bonus, pension & healthcare package on offer for the right candidate.
Job Title: EHS Advisor
Job Location: Blackrock, Dublin
Salary: €50,000 - €55,000 & vehicle
- Develop Site Construction Stage plans, traffic management, waste management, etc. with the project team and monitor their implementation.
- Ensure EHS advisors, Site Managers and Supervisors are actively engaged in the audit process and all EHS management systems across the project.
- Ensure all internal and external EHS reporting requirements are complied with.
- Monitor and report on the collection, recording, analysis, implementation of actions taken and feedback provided to the hazards identified during the weekly inspection/audits through our online management system
- Conduct accident/incident investigations in a timely manner with the support of the project team, making recommendations to management in respect of these.
- Assist in the development and implementation of standard operating procedures and training to ensure that all risks are appropriately managed.
- Work with the Procurement and Commercial Teams in pre-start meetings and monitoring the EHS standards of all subcontractors on the project.
- Compile weekly and monthly data as required, communicate the information to project teams, key stakeholders and partners.
- Other ad hoc duties that the Company may require from time to time.
- You have a minimum of a Level 7 qualification in Health and Safety
- You have some experience in a similar role, in Ireland
- Apartment or high-rise experience
- You have some knowledge of the residential construction sector in Ireland
- You have a strong and proven ability to influence change and be a champion of best practice
- You must have excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- You will have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint), and a general competence in using new technologies (Mobile Apps etc)
- You must possess a full clean driving licence
For any queries or further information on the role, please contact Conor at Inform3 recruitment on 015 314 886.