EHS Officer Louth €45-50k
Are you interested in the role as an Environmental Health & Safety Officer?
Inform3 are delighted to be working alongside a global manufacturing company who are looking to add to their team after winning new contracts.
This is a great opportunity to influence and promote a more influential and safer environment across the organisation and also take on responsibility for yourself. You will need at least 3+ years’ experience within a heavy manufacturing environment.
- Carrying out inspections and manage and carry out a Proactive Compliance Monitoring Programme to ensure all legislations are adequate and of a high standard.
- Monitor and maintain effective up to date records in relation to Health, Safety and Compliance regularly.
- Investigate and manage reports and file them accordingly through the reporting system such as accidents and incidents.
- Work alongside the Contracts Manager.
- Deal with any health & safety issues that may arise in an efficient and effective way with a professional attitude.
- Ensure that everything recorded is private & confidential ensuring that the rules and regulations are followed.
- Ensuring that on the job training records is kept up to date.
- To provide any advice to other staff/team members on relevant information when it may be required.
- 3+ years’ experience within an EHS role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and respond to any actions that may be required.
- Ability to hold high standards and levels of confidentiality.
- Experience and understanding of management systems.
- Previous experience in carrying out audits and Health & Safety inspections.
For more information surrounding the role, feel free to contact Caolán on 0283 089 8345