EHSQ Officer Co. Antrim
Are you interested in the role as an Environmental Health & Safety Quality Officer?
INFORM3 are delighted to be working alongside a successful manufacturing company who are looking to add to their well-established team.
This is a great opportunity to influence and promote a more influential and safer environment across the organisation and also take on responsibility for yourself.
- Carrying out inspections and manage and carry out a Proactive Compliance Monitoring Programme to ensure all legislations are adequate and of a high standard.
- Monitor and maintain effective up to date records in relation to Health, Safety and Compliance regularly.
- Assist where required with regards problem solving, and participating in Continuous Improvement projects across all departments.
- Investigate and manage reports and file them accordingly through the reporting system such as accidents and incidents.
- Deal with any health & safety issues that may arise in an efficient and effective way with a professional attitude.
- Ensure that everything recorded is private & confidential ensuring that the rules and regulations are followed.
- Ensure food safety and HACCP standards are always maintained and CAPA’s complete where deviations have occurred.
- Ensuring that on-the-job training records is kept up to date.
- To provide any advice to other staff/team members on relevant information when it may be required.
This role will involve a rotational shift pattern that will include day and night shift patterns. You will be required to work days, evenings and nights every 3 weeks.
- Degree or Equivalent Level 2 Food Safety Qualification.
- IOSH certificate or above.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum Level 2 HACCP Qualification.
- Ability to work well in a team and respond to any actions that may be required.
- Ability to hold high standards and levels of confidentiality.
- Experience and understanding of management systems.
- Previous experience in carrying out audits and Health & Safety inspections.
For more information surrounding the role, feel free to contact Caolán on 0283 089 8345.