Electrical Contracts Manager UK Travel £60-65k
Our client based in South County Down is looking to bring on board an Electrical Contracts manager to support the delivery of current and up and coming projects.
The successful candidate will be engaging in projects across a diverse range of sectors including Commercial, Industrial & Healthcare from the conceptual stage through to delivery. The position would suit a motivated, practical and adaptable individual who is looking for opportunity to grow both their technical knowledge and commercial acumen.
Projects are all mainland UK based so travel will be across to the UK on a Monday morning and back Thursday evening/Friday morning.
About the role:
- Supervision of building engineering services (electrical) contracts and service delivery
- Ensuring full compliance to all relevant statutory and regulatory guidance standards
- Managing workforce and labour
- Providing weekly reports for meetings with managers and stakeholders
- Collaborative engagement with the, stakeholders and partner organisations
- Ensure contract specification standards and service delivery requirements are achieved or exceeded
- Develop a good working relationship with contractors
- Contract supervision including issuing purchase orders, verifying variation requests and processing payments
- Onsite quality control inspection and reporting on the quality of planned works
- 5 Years experience as an Electrical Contracts/Project Manager
- Strong Electrical background
- Experience of planning and managing budgets to deliver value for money
- Experience of leading and implementing a broad range of projects.
- Proven ability to define and implement the right strategy depending on the circumstances and requirements.
- Proven track record of delivery in a fast-paced construction environment
- Experience in leading teams to deliver.
For more information please contact Jamie on 0283 089 8345.