Electrical Design Engineer Dublin €40-65k
Our client, a Building Service Consultancy based in Dublin is looking for Electrical biased Building Service Engineers to join their team.
The successful candidate will be managing projects from conceptual stage through to detailed design in a clear, concise and coordinated manner meeting project deadlines and financial constraints, preparing reports and recommendations for clients and keep up to date with the latest legislation and industry standards.
- Take a lead role preparing detailed engineering designs for electrical systems in-line with the client brief
- Review and checking of documentation
- Assist with client technical queries
- Prepare risk assessments
- Produce detailed programmes to provide time scales and milestones for the projects
- Keep up to date with emerging technology and integration with new design concepts for buildings
- Degree in Electrical Engineering /Building Services or a similar discipline
- Minimum 2 years experience ideally within a Building Services Consultancy
- Competent in the design and specification of Electrical building services in a variety of industry and project types, sizes and complexity
- Experience of delivering detailed designs through full design cycle.
- Able to represent the company in a positive and proactive manner including mentoring and training of junior staff
- Excel at problem solving and will be capable of working through technical challenges on a day-to-day basis
- Our client has an excellent employee retention record and are committed to providing a positive and engaging working environment.
For more information please contact Steve at our offices on 01 531 4886.