Electrical Estimator Cork/Hybrid €70-80k
Our established client based in Cork has an immediate requirement to recruit an Electrical Estimator to join their team.
You will be responsible for assessing costs on a variety of projects ensuring that the costs of high value projects fall within the budget and also be commercially aware of profits and cost management
- Responsible for the Bid process lifecycle
- Understand and scrutinise the project specifications and design drawings
- To evaluate tenders by reviewing and completing the tender forms and ensure they are within the given specifications
- To provide estimating expertise to compile compliant tender bids
- Prepare and issue of tenders in line with the tender documentations provided
- Obtaining estimates and prices from sub-contractors and suppliers
- Responsible for maintaining professional working relationships with clients and sub-contractors.
- Follow up tenders and assist with securing projects.
- To review contract tender information and identify incomplete elements
- Degree Educated in Electrical Engineering or Building Services
- Minimum 5 years Estimating experience within the Electrical Engineering sector
- Ability to comprehend electrical specifications and schematics/ drawings
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with competing deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Commercial Awareness
For any more information on the role please contact Steve on 01 531 4886.