Electrical Estimator County Dublin €50-80k
The successful candidate will be working within the estimating team responsible for initial tender analysis, take-offs, pricing, scope and source information documentation reviews and procurement-related activities to assist in the compilation of all Electrical tendering requirements for submission to Clients. A strong negotiator is required to get the best prices and win the right jobs for the company.
The role is responsible for estimating the costs of planned projects taking into account materials, labour, logistics and equipment required.
- Be a part of the commercial team, focus on driving efficiencies, managing costings and preparing the financial bid for submission.
- Analysing project documentation in order to estimate costs for a contract project in terms of the electrical side to it.
- Establish a good working association with customers, contractors and suppliers.
- Responsibility of generating competitive, profitable tenders for authorisation and submission.
- Estimate accurate and auditable costings.
- In relation to client specifications produce fully costed and detailed electrical pricing.
- Work within the team and provide necessary assistance and expertise if needed.
- Liaise with other departmental staff to ensure a comprehensive solution is put forward against the specific requirements of the clients.
- Ability to also work independently to meet full expectations.
Skills the Candidate Should have:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar electrical estimator role.
- Experience working for an M&E Contractor
- Has good attention to detail.
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hold good numeric skills, for costing responsibilities.
- Ability to form good working relationships and associations.
For more information, please feel free to contact Steve on 01 531 4886.