Electrical Engineer Limeirck €45-75k
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Engineer to join a Leading Electrical Contractor to design and deliver projects across Galway & Limerick.
For this role our client is looking for a hands-on and focused electrical engineers who can be involved in the full lifecycle of electrical projects from design through to installation.
Role & Responsibilities
- Fulfil electrical design and installation work as required, working to project deadlines.
- Provide technical assistance to the wider team ensuring design and installations meet standards and comply with the quality policies
- Have a good understanding or knowledge of drawings, project design and schematics
- Observe the company’s Health & Safety policy requirements
Knowledge & Skills
- A relevant degree in electrical building services engineering, or equivalent qualification, or sufficient suitable experience
- Minimum 1 years Electrical Design/commissioning experience
- Competent in the design and specification of electrical building services in a variety of industry and project types, sizes and complexity including electrical power systems design, control systems and/or building systems design
- Interest in the electrical engineering industry
- Excellent Project Management skills and knowledge of industry practices.
If you want to be part of a dynamic and fast-growing company my client will want to hear from you, so please apply now with a copy of your CV!
For more information please contact Jamie on 01 531 4886.