Electrical Project Manager Cork €70-85k
INFORM3 is recruiting for a Project Manager with an electrical bias to join a main contractor to deliver large-scale power projects in the Cork area.
The successful applicants will be managing and delivering multiple complex electrical projects on a day-to-day basis ensuring a focussed approach is adopted to establish excellence in quality and internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Plan, implement and deliver Electrical projects according to program, budget and quality
- Lead the project team with the timely production of Risk Assessments and Method Statements, H&S Site Management and Work Package Plans,
- Support the Project Delivery Team with information for Construction Phase Plans.
- Take ownership and responsibility for projects, both financially, progressively and the teams working on them
- Review of the project scope and be actively involved in the production of presentation documents where required
- Contribute to project finance reports, costs and claims
- Cultivate and maintain safe working practices on site
- 5 years’ experience in Electrical Project Management with an excellent track record of successfully delivered projects within the power sector
- Qualification in Electrical Engineering (equivalent Engineering qualifications may be considered)
- Must have experience working on large-scale projects
- Strong Leadership, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to read, understand and create contractual requirements, scope objectives and financial reports.
For more information please feel free to contact Jamie on 01 531 4886