Electrical Project Manager Galway €60-85k
A leading M&E Contractor has an immediate requirement to recruit an Electrical Project Manager to manage a new pharmaceutical project in Galway
This is a rewarding career opportunity with the successful person being responsible for the smooth running and completion of designated works to the required time scales, budget and high levels of quality whilst harboring a strong Health and Safety culture.
- Plan, implement and deliver Electrical projects according to programme, budget and quality
- Lead the project team with the timely production of Risk Assessments and Method Statements, H&S Site Management and Work Package Plans,
- Support the Project Delivery Team with information for Construction Phase Plans.
- Take ownership and responsibility for projects, both financially, progressively and the teams working on them
- Review of the project scope and be actively involved in the production of presentation documents where required
- Contribute to project finance reports, costs and claims
- Cultivate and maintain safe working practices on site
- 4 years’ experience in Electrical Project Management with an excellent track record of successfully delivered projects ideally within the commercial sector
- Qualification in Electrical Engineering (equivalent Engineering qualifications may be considered)
- Must have experience working on large scale projects
- Strong Leadership, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to read, understand and create contractual requirements, scope objectives and financial reports.
For more information please feel free to contact Jamie on 01 531 4886