Electrical Project Manager Dublin €70-80k
Our client is an M&E Contractor with an immediate requirement to recruit an Electrical Project Manager to manage Commercial and Renewables projects within the Greater Dublin area.
This is a rewarding career opportunity with the successful person being responsible for the smooth running and completion of designated works to the required time scales, budget and high levels of quality whilst developing a strong Health and Safety culture.
Our client will also consider an Electrical Forman/Supervisor who is looking to make the next step up in their career.
- Manage the complete project lifecycle, ranging from initial feasibility studies through to final completion & handover.
- Working closely with in-house commercial staff, while overseeing costs of labour, procurement, final accounts etc.
- Ensure Health & Safety is adhered to.
- Lead the project team with the timely production of risk assessments and method statements, H&S Site Management and work package plans,
- Support the project delivery team with information for construction phase plans.
- Take ownership and responsibility for projects, both financially, progressively and the teams working on them.
- Review of the project scope and be actively involved in the production of presentation documents where required.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years of experience as an Electrical Project Manager/Supervisor working within the M&E Building Services sector.
- Qualification in Electrical Engineering (equivalent Engineering qualifications may be considered).
- Strong Leadership, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to read, understand and create contractual requirements, scope objectives and financial reports.
For more information please feel free to contact Caolan on 015 314 886