Electrical Quantity Surveyor Dublin €50-70K
INFORM3 is recruiting for an Electrical Quantity Surveyor for an established client based in Dublin.
Working closely with the Project Management team, the Quantity Surveyor will take responsibility for the provision of surveying duties offering expert advice on all relevant commercial aspects of the projects, specifically around cost management and contractual matters.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor at the start of their career to establish themselves in a company that invests in their staff.
- To carry out duties as quantity surveyor on projects as instructed.
- To ensure the optimum commercial return is achieved for the project.
- Prepare the cost/value reconciliation reports accurately
- Prepare and agree on interim valuations at the agreed dates to gain the best commercial advantage for the company.
- Agree on final accounts with subcontractors to maximise project margins.
- Ensure sub-contract orders are prepared in accordance with company procedure with reference to the date given on the procurement schedules in accordance with the contract programme having achieved the appropriate approvals.
- Maintain control of accounts and minimise the cost of any variations.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Quantity Surveying Degree or similar.
- Experience working in the M&E sector, ideally on Electrical projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail, able to gather, interpret and present data. to facilitate the preparation of budgets and subsequent valuations.
- Proficient in Excel and MS Project.
- Methodical, conscientious and organised, and works to deliver high standards.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a collective to deliver.
To apply for this position click apply or contact Caolán for more information on 015 314 886.