Electrical Quantity Surveyor Dublin €75-90k
INFORM3 is recruiting for an Electrical Quantity Surveyor for our client based in Dublin to manage high-value projects in the Data Centre / Pharma sectors.
Working closely with the Project Management team, the Quantity Surveyor will take responsibility for the provision of surveying duties offering expert advice on all relevant commercial aspects of the projects, specifically around cost management and contractual matters.
- Ownership over the financial delivery of projects performing risk, value management and cost control
- Deliver and manage performance against forecasts
- Monitoring costs and labour throughout the project duration
- Advise on procurement issues and preparation of cost value reports
- Estimating project variation works
- Negotiation with supply chain to ensure best value
- Contract administration, sub-contract appointments, valuations and invoicing
- Stakeholder management Pre & Post tender
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Quantity Surveying Degree or similar
- Proven experience in a Quantity Surveying capacity working within the M&E Sector
- Proven experience of working on large complex construction projects
- Knowledge and a firm understanding of health and safety regulations
- Analytical approach to estimating and pricing
- Commercially aware
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a collective to deliver
This really is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and highly experienced M&E Quantity Surveying team where you can forge a long-term, rewarding career.
Interviews are taking place so please submit your CV for consideration! For more information please feel free to contact Steve on 01 531 4886.