Electrical Quantity Surveyor Nationwide (Remote Working) €45-65k
INFORM3 are recruiting for an Electrically biased Quantity Surveyor for our client to manage a number of high-value projects across the Munster area.
Working closely with the Project Management team, the Quantity Surveyor will take responsibility for the provision of Electrical surveying duties offering expert advice on all relevant commercial aspects of the projects, specifically around cost management and contractual matters.
- Ownership over the financial delivery of projects performing risk, value management and cost control
- To ensure optimum commercial return is achieved for the project.
- Prepare and agree interim valuations at the agreed dates to gain the best commercial advantage for the company.
- Deliver and manage performance against forecasts
- Monitoring costs and labour throughout the project duration
- Identify supplier performance issues
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Quantity Surveying Degree or similar
- Proven experience in a Quantity Surveying capacity working within the Electrical Sector
- Strong knowledge of the construction process, particularly from an Electrical building services perspective
- Knowledge and a firm understanding of health and safety regulations
- Analytical approach to estimating and pricing
- Commercially aware
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a collective to deliver
This really is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and highly experienced Quantity Surveying team where you can forge a long-term, rewarding career.
Interviews are taking place so please submit your CV for consideration! For more information please feel free to contact Jamie on 01 531 4886.