Job Title: Electrical Site Manager
Contract Type: Full-Time - Permanent
Working Hours: 40
Your new role:
You will join a multi-disciplinary team working on a project in the renewable space. Your duties will include Cable Installation supervision, Cable Jointing Supervision, Cable Testing, record management, checking drawings and calculations, etc. You will also be involved in ensuring quality and safety standards are met on site while communicating with stakeholders and sub-contractors.
- Manage installation of packages to drawings and specification.
- Support both customer and Company audits, ensuring that optimum results are achieved.
- Report on site progress to the Project Manager.
- Managing Sub Contractors.
- Manage all Health and Safety on site.
- Assist with Commissioning and Handover.
Qualifications, Skills, Attributes and Experience:
- An electrical qualification.
- 7 years’ plus experience.
- Experience with managing subcontractors and system/integrated commissioning.
- Knowledge of MV/HV electrical work would be beneficial.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including document management.
- Safe Pass card.
- Driver’s license
At our company, we are building a significant business, and accordingly, this position presents a great opportunity for the right candidate, as we are looking for someone who will become part of our team and support the continued growth and development of the business.
Package: Our company is committed to its employees and offers many benefits such as:
- A fully hybrid working model is in operation between home, office, and site.
- Attractive Salary and Bonus structure.
- Access to discounted health insurance.
- Career progression opportunities with a growing company.
- Support to achieve Chartered Status.
- Further education support.
- Company Vehicle.
- Laptop & Mobile Phone.
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Standard industry training provided.
- On-Site Gym.
- Wellness Programme.
If you are passionate about civil engineering and want to work for a company that values innovation, teamwork, and excellence, then our client is the right place for you. Apply now and join our team of skilled professionals.
Interviews are taking place so please submit your CV for consideration! For more information please feel free to contact Jamie on 01 531 4886.