Finance Manager – North Dublin
Reporting to the Finance Director
Reporting the Financial Director, the Finance Manager will provide support & assistance with key
tasks such as, but not limited to: account reconciliation, balance sheet analysis, weekly and monthly
financial reporting, processing payroll, accounts payable / receivable and assisting with business
planning and forecasting.
- Assist with managing all day-to-day accounting operations – including but not limited to:
- Billing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, payroll.
- Support the preparation of budget and financial forecasting and reporting any variances.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial reports and communicate significant
- variances on a timely basis.
- Ensure all transactions are recorded, filed and reported properly.
- Participate in the implementation of changes to processes and procedures to drive
- efficiencies within the dept and the across the business.
- Update and manage cash flow, debt and debt collection reports.
- Assist with the audit process and liaising with external personnel where required.
- Support the business with the financial strategy and decision-making processes.
- Helping the Financial Director in presenting reports to board members, senior executives,
- Work collaboratively with the Financial Director and other depts such as Purchasing and
- Production to maintain operational success and manage spending across the business
- Respond to enquiries from management regarding financial results, recorded transactions or
- Assist and work directly with the Financial Director to help support the overall department &
- business goals / objectives
- Excellent numerical, analytical and problem-solving ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen
- Self-motivated with an ability to undertake a wide range of activities and move quickly
- between different tasks
- Trustworthy and discreet while dealing with confidential information
- An appropriate level of qualification or working towards same e.g., a degree in finance or
- similar (ACCA, CIMA)
- At least 5 years plus in a similar role
- Experience within the construction /manufacturing industry an advantage but not essential
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Ethan Campbell on email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 015 314 886