Senior Site Engineer
Job Location: Cork
Inform3 are currently recruiting for a Civils Foreman to complete civils work in the Co. Meath area.
The client is seeking a foreman with strong civils knowledge for a 11km rail – greenway project. The suitable candidate should have previous groundworks knowledge with management experience.
This role is perfect for an experienced Foreman who has the capabilities to ensure that the project is planned, programmed and executed to a high standard.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Liaising with Projects/Contracts Managers.
- Supervising various on-site teams, giving clear direction on weekly tasks and objectives.
- Complete projects to the agreed specification, quality, cost and programme.
- Supervise Health and Safety and ensure all protocols are met.
- Managing traffic on site.
- Complete site inductions.
- Attend site management meetings.
- Complete the daily site diary, allocation sheets, time sheets, record of labour, progress report sheets, plant returns, material returns and local site purchase sheets.
Job Role Requirements:
- Civils Experience, preferably residential projects.
- Construction Management background.
- Confident in managing site teams.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Full driving license.
This client is readily looking for staff and can offer an excellent overall package to a suitable candidate.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Daris Benallal on email email@example.com or phone 015 314 886 or 028 308 98 345.
Office 10, ITEC Business Park, 52 Armagh Road, Newry, Down, BT35 6DN
Tel NI: 028 30898345
Tel ROI: 01531 4886
Connect with Us: