General Operator Co. Cavan
A successful Manufacturing company based in County Cavan are currently on the lookout for a General Operator to come on board and join their expanding team.
The company are on the lookout for an individual who has a positive and collaborative attitude with a strong willingness to learn and a keen interest for the role and the industry.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual who is looking to join a successful business where they can use and develop their skills to their full potential.
Roles & Responsibilities Include:
- Deliver on Production Schedule and targets.
- Responsible for operating machinery for the production the clients’ products.
- To maintain equipment and work area in a safe and orderly manner.
- Ensure quality standards are achieved to meet customer requirements.
- Ensure that all quality/process checks/inspections required are carried out.
- Ensure accurate completion of paperwork and all relevant documents.
- Communicate status of work and report any problems/issues with quality, equipment, maintenance, materials or Health and Safety to the shift lead.
- Any other duties assigned by Shift Lead.
- 2+ years’ experience working within an Operator Environment.
- Excellent Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Forklift License desirable.
- Manual Handling License.
- Full driving license required.
For more information about the role please feel free to contact Caolán on 015 314 886.