Job Title: Graduate Electrical Engineer
Salary: Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Our client is a leading Irish infrastructure company that specialises in the design, build, and maintenance of electrical, telecommunications, and civil engineering infrastructure.
They are currently seeking a Graduate Electrical Engineer to join our team in Munster. As a Graduate Electrical Engineer, you will work on a range of projects, from the design and installation of electrical infrastructure to the maintenance and upgrade of existing systems. You will work closely with our experienced team of engineers, technicians, and project managers to deliver high-quality solutions to our clients.
- Design and installation of electrical infrastructure
- Maintenance and upgrade of existing electrical systems
- Preparation of technical reports and documentation
- Work collaboratively with other engineers, technicians, and project managers
- Ensure compliance with relevant safety regulations and standards
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of electrical codes and standards
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects in various sectors, including renewables and smart infrastructure solutions
- Ongoing training and development opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge
- Positive work environment with a focus on employee development and well-being
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Potential for career advancement within the company
For more information, please feel free to contact Jamie on 01 531 4886.