Graduate Site Engineer
Job Location: Belfast
Inform3 are recruiting for a graduate Site Engineer to join a large a reputable civils contractor to work on a large commercial project. The client is seeking candidates who are eager to learn and want to gain experience working on high level civil works.
- Setting out the site in accordance with site drawings and specifications
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- Accurately record site progress in the diary
- Provide technical and structural support
- Comply with strict safety regulations
- Assist in managing the traffic on site
- Report to the Project/Site Manager
- Setting out experience.
- Civil Engineer Degree.
- Highly organised and motivated
- Competent on Microsoft Office.
- Full driving license.
The client understands the value of high-level work and are therefore willing to offer candidates an excellent package in return.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Daris Benallal on:
Tel: 015 314 886