INFORM3 – Construction Recruitment
Health & Safety Advisor – South London
An extremely respected main building contractor specialising on high value RCF projects are seeking a Health and safety advisor to join their team working on a project based in South London.
The successful candidate will need to have a great interest in Health & Safety and be well versed in the policies and procedures for Health & Safety on construction sites.
- Report into the Health & Safety Manager
- Ensure Health and Safety policies are maintained and updated
- Report into the Senior Management Team
- Ensure Health and Safety awareness is raised amongst management and the labour force
- Completing risk assessments while making efforts to reduce current and future risks
- Implement Method Statements, COSHH assessments, toolbox talks, O&M manuals etc
- NEBOSH certification
- 2+ Years Relevant Construction Experience
- Health and Safety Cert, Diploma or Degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Team player, who has the ability to self-start and work independently
- Motivated to learn and grow within the role
This client appreciates the value of hard work, professional working practices and high standards and in return can offer an excellent overall package to the right person.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Jamie Doyle on email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07435894495 or 028 308 98 345.