INFORM3 – Construction Recruitment
Health & Safety Officer – Fermanagh
INFORM3 are currently recruiting a Health & Safety Officer for work in across a number of projects based in ROI with office based in Fermanagh area. The client is renowned civils contractor known for their high-quality workmanship and extremely organised approach to each project that they work on.
The successful candidate will be required to visit sites and will need to be flexible in travel, Van and fuel card will be provided within the package.
Health & Safety Officer Responsibilities:
- Regularly maintain and keep health and safety policies up to date
- Raise Health & Safety awareness amongst our management and labour force and implement requirements necessary for our obligations, which may include; Method statements, COSHH assessments, toolbox talks, O&M manuals etc.
- Organise training needed and maintain records
- Reporting to the H&S manager
- Site visits, assessments and reporting
- Provide information to support pre-qualification requirements for various clients
- Source and maintain PPE stocks
- Assisting with External audits including ISO 9001 & 14001
- Health & Safety background, 3 + years relevant experience
- NEBOSH certification - preferred
- ISO 9001 & 14001 Experience
- Experience in ROI Construction
- Team player, who has the ability to self-start and work independently
- Motivated to learn and grow within the role
- Opportunity to progress role into management position
- Company Vehicle, phone and laptop
This client appreciates the value of hard work, professional working practices and high standards and in return can offer an excellent overall package to the right person.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Jamie Doyle on email Jamie@inform3.com or phone 07435894495