INFORM3 – Construction Recruitment
Health & Safety Officer – Cavan
INFORM3 are currently recruiting a Health & Safety Officer for a 2 year civils project in Co Cavan for a top civils contractor with at least 2 years’ experience. The client is renowned civils contractor known for their high-quality workmanship and extremely organised approach to each project that they work on.
Health & Safety Officer Responsibilities:
- Regularly maintain and keep health and safety policies up to date
- Raise Health & Safety awareness amongst our management and labour force and implement requirements necessary for our obligations, which may include; Method statements, COSHH assessments, toolbox talks, O&M manuals etc.
- Organise training needed and maintain records
- Reporting to the H&S manager
- Site visits, assessments and reporting
- Provide information to support pre-qualification requirements for various clients
- Source and maintain PPE stocks
- Assisting with External audits including ISO 9001 & 14001
- Health & Safety background, 2 + years relevant experience
- NEBOSH certification - preferred
- ISO 9001 & 14001 Experience
- Experience in ROI Construction
- Team player, who has the ability to self-start and work independently
- Motivated to learn and grow within the role
This client appreciates the value of hard work, professional working practices and high standards and in return can offer an excellent overall package to the right person.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Michelle Keeley on email email@example.com or phone 015 314 886