Health & Safety Officer Banbridge £30-35k
INFORM3 are currently recruiting a Health & Safety Officer for our client who can contribute to the Health & Safety coordination across the organisation, and in addition support and develop their policies to reduce potential risks.
The successful candidate will be NEBOSH Certified with a minimum of 3 years commercial experience performing in a similar role within the construction sector.
What you will be Responsible for:
- Delivering Health & Safety contracts and policies.
- Ensure inspections of projects are regularly undertaken in accordance with agreements and report any action points
- Organise daily workload and routes to ensure all projects within the business portfolio are visited within a set time period.
- Complete inspection reports to a high standard.
- Upload and send inspection reports to the relevant people within the business.
- Work alongside Contracts Managers and Project Managers.
- Recommend prioritised actions in respect to safety improvements.
- Responsible for facilitating continuous improvement in all aspects of the sites as required.
- Health & Safety background within the construction sector
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- NEBOSH certification
- Flexibility to travel to sites nationwide
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly and easily with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Office
- Full Driving License
This client appreciates the value of hard work, professional working practices and high standards and in return can offer an excellent overall package to the right person.
For more information on the role, please contact Steve on 0283 089 8345.