HVAC Engineer Dublin €45-55k+van
Are you experienced in HVAC Installation Engineering, with a knowledge of the systems and processes that come with it?
If so, INFORM Recruitment are looking to hear from you in relation to this great opportunity with a company located in Dublin.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Carry out a wide range of installation, repair and maintenance work to ventilation and air conditioning systems across different sites.
- Installation and inspection of HVAC systems and their components for the purpose of evaluating the condition and recommending preventative maintenance.
- Provide accurate records of maintenance times and materials used for repairs onsite to ensure site compliance.
- Support client’s site with regard to both planned and reactive maintenance to a high standard whilst ensuring high levels of compliance and Health & Safety.
- Regularly and effectively communicate with clients and suppliers in order to maintain and develop relationships
- Organise work and time efficiently, and work supportively within a team.
Key Experience and Skills Needed for the Role
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of HVAC installations and commissioning
- Mechanical background
- Relevant Certifications are highly desirable
- Confident individual with good communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Good attention to detail with a conscientious approach to work.
- Positive mindset.
For more information, please feel free to contact Jamie on 01 531 4886.