Quantity Surveyor Dublin €55-70K
A fantastic opportunity to work for an award-winning main contractor and join their commercial team based in Dublin.
Our client specialises in restoration, conservation and heritage projects but also do work within numerous other areas. They are on the lookout for an experienced QS to join the company and progress their career with them.
A brilliant opportunity to work with a well-established contractor who has great connections in the construction industry, all whilst earning an enticing salary!
- You will work closely and report to the Managing/Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Compiling tender documentation for sub procurement of sub-contractors and suppliers including completing remeasures of each element
- Complete analysis of sub contract tender returns on Excel
- Procurement of sub-contractors and preparation of sub-contractor order documentation
- Assessing and certification of sub-contractor interim payments
- Aid senior QS in preparation of Interim valuations and final account
- Managing and valuing variations
- Assist in the production of pre-contract take-off
- Tracking design changes as a project evolves
- Production of monthly Cost Value Reconciliation on contracts
- Establish, maintain and enhance effective working relationships with subcontractors and site staff
- Attend site meetings as required
- Other commercial matters as required
What you need
- Hold Degree in Quantity Surveying / Construction Management
- Motivated, driven and works well within team
- Proficient in Microsoft software & cubit and advantage.
- Keen eye for QS matters with a strong interest in career progression
- 2-5 years experience
For any more information on the role please contact Fionnuala Lambe on 015314886 or 02830898345.