INFORM3 Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Main Contractor for:
Job Title – Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Project – Commercial & Residential
Job Location – Tyrone
Salary - £35K - £45K plus travel package
About the Company
I have an excellent, new opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor who wants to push on in their career with a busy Main Contractor working on a wide variety of projects across NI and ROI.
The successful candidate will be based in the office but will be required to visit sites as required by the projects and senior management.
You will receive support and guidance from the Senior QS and Directors
- Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts
- Ensure sub-contractors are pre-qualified in accordance with management systems
- Procurement of sub-contractors and preparation of sub-contractor order documentation
- Assessing and certification of sub-contractor interim payments
- Re-measurement of Bills of Quantities
- Preparation of Interim valuations and final account
- Managing and valuing variations
- Production of monthly Cost Value Reconciliation on contracts
- Establish, maintain and enhance effective working relationships
- Plan, allocate and evaluate work carried out by teams, individuals and yourself
What You Need
- Third level qualification in QS or Construction management.
- 3-5 years’ experience with a Main Contractor or Subcontractor in the UK, ROI or NI.
- Ideally will have knowledge and experience with groundwork packages and concrete frame projects
- Experience with JCT, NEC and Public Contracts is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft excel and project
- Driven Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For any additional information on the role, please contact Tanya McCann at Inform3 Recruitment.