Intermediate Quantity Surveyor Dublin/Wicklow €60-70k
One of the largest contractors in Ireland are currently on the lookout for an experienced QS to join their commercial team and work on projects across Dublin and Wicklow. They have been operating for over 60 years and operate in numerous sectors of construction including Residential, Commercial, Pharma, Retail, Healthcare, Hotel, Educational, Leisure and Infrastructure.
Fantastic opportunity for anyone wishing to develop their skills and gain mentorship and guidance from management who have been operating at the top level of construction for many years.
- Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts
- Procurement of sub-contractors and preparation of sub-contractor order documentation
- Assessing and certification of sub-contractor interim payments
- Preparation of Interim valuations and final account
- Managing and valuing variations
- Assist in the production of pre-contract take-off, interim valuation and final account.
- Tracking design changes as a project evolves
- Production of monthly Cost Value Reconciliation on contracts
- Establish, maintain and enhance effective working relationships with subcontractors and site staff
- Plan, allocate and evaluate work carried out by teams, individuals and yourself
- Attend site meetings when required.
What you need
- A higher-level qualification in Quantity Surveying, Construction, Engineering, Commercial Management or a related field
- 4+ years’ experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Driven Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For any more information on the role please contact Fionnuala Lambe on 015314886 or 02830898345.