Junior Civil Engineer – Dublin
INFORM3 are recruiting for Junior Civil Engineers for work based in Dublin on utility projects featuring water, gas and electric.
The successful candidates will work on behalf of a client with over 40 years’ experience in the construction industry. The client places great value in completing projects on time through careful and well-planned management. The successful candidates will have a civils background and are confident in setting out and coordinating site activities.
Junior Civil Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- Report to and liaise with the Project Manager
- Oversee structural activity on site
- Review site drawings and site specifications
- Set out the site with great accuracy
- Assist in managing and coordinating site teams
- Coordinate Machinery, Equipment and Plant
- Order in materials when necessary
- Remain aligned with Health & Safety regulations
- Carry out site works in accordance with the company’s quality standards
- Maintain an updated Site Diary
- Conduct regular toolbox talks
- Ensuring all staff receive full site inductions and briefings
- Assist in traffic management on site
Junior Civil Engineer Specification:
- Civil Engineer Degree
- 6 months to 4 years plus experience in a similar role
- Extremely organised and motivated
- Team player, who has the ability to self-start and work independently
- Setting out knowledge and experience
- Full driving licence
This client appreciates the value of hard work, professional working practices and high standards and in return can offer an excellent overall package to the right person.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Michelle Keeley on email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 015 314 886 or 028 308 98 345.